The girls names on my softball team are Sarah, Abby, Kyra, Madison, Rianna, Michaela, Cari, Taylor, Chase, Sydney, Sabrina, Riley, Kaylee, Molly and Audrie. The positions I play are 1st base, Right field, Pitcher, and Catcher.
All the positions I play I like but Right field. I'm good there but its not my favorite place to be because, nobody really hits the ball out that far. Every game about 1 or 2 hours before our game in Total Sports we go upstairs by the batting cages we practice with a machine that shoots the softballs for us to bat with. Outlaws colors are Black Yellow and White.
Right now my softball team is doing a Winter Fast Pitch Leage. Everything is the same as a regular season but you play indoors and when your up to bat you start with 1 ball and 1 strike. We don't really play for who wins, this leage is just for fun.
Softball is my favorite sport it's a lot of fun. Most of my friends play softball with me. Last year with my team we sponsered TSS photgerphy, and I made the All Star team. Only 3 people for each team makes the All Star team. Later on I will book you up about my Softball year so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment